Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Question

Here I sit staring at the clear orange red sky,
With the wind blowing sideways at my face,
And watching the birds flying together with grace,
Asking myself questions like how, what & why.

How I feel about you I do not know,
Whenever you appear I was not love struck,
But in my heart sometimes it can get stuck…
Stuck on your ever sweet eyes & smile.
What I couldn’t even do is unforgivable,
Especially when you cried on that table,
I could have at least offered you my shoulder,
But I stood there watching you getting colder,
Why do I often screw up chances unintentionally?
It’s like there’s a curse creeping around me,
But no matter what…I will not stay down quietly,
Because I will always be better than yesterday’s me.
But the most important question to me now is...
Would you like to grow old together with me?
Because I know I will stay up late with you...
So that we can watch the stars together,
I know I will watch the fireworks with you...
On our rooftop or somewhere like Paris together.
These moments that are to come…I will remember.
I will carry you to bed if you went 'cuckoo',
I will hand the remote control over to you,
I will get up early to bring our kids to school,
I will go through a shopping spree with you,
I will take a bullet for you even if I had to...

Damn, I'm in love with you ><

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sob* the poem kinda touching. Almost make me terasa lei~

Abel Wong said...

10q +) This poem is prolly the only happy poem I've wrote.

Anonymous said...

Happy poem?it can make me cry lei.it's like you really want to be with her forever.Wow~~that's really aint easy.I know that.Haha.

Abel Wong said...

Well maybe only happy to me ;p I was really jiwang that night ba +)