Monday, October 31, 2016

The One

A faint clap of thunder, clouded skies, perhaps rain comes. 
If so, will you stay here with me? 

A faint clap of thunder, even if rains comes not, 
I will stay here together with you, even in death, 
In the last house on the left.

While the sun sets in awhile more, 
Let us cuddle together from the silver pour, 
Here take my sweater which my mother once wore, 
And could you tell me a bedtime lore?

Perhaps, but while we're still in between dusk & dawn, 
Should we play together at the see-saw before I'm gone? 
Or we can spook the little ones who are still up late at night, 
Even with the lights on, a good fright they shall have from left to right.

A spark of light approaches, twilight skies, surely dawn comes,
Dearest, will you stay here with me? 

A spark of light, even if it scorches, 
Yes, I will still stay here together with you, 
Even in the deepest ocean, I will bring you the horizon, 
You are my potion, my emotion for you will never be frozen.

Thank you dearest, whilst here comes the shining,
I find myself slowly fading, 
We'll surely meet again by the well before spring.

Tell me, a soft kiss of flakes, cold skies, winter is coming,
If so, will you still go out with me?

A soft kiss of flakes, even if winter comes not,
Trust me, I will find you, you're all that I've got. 

No comments: