Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The Farewell

Hi all,
As some of you may know or not, today is my last day in SOP,
I thought of saying a simple goodbye to y'all but that's not me,
Instead of the typical thanks-for-everything and sorry, that's no fun,
Cause I like to be different so here I go writing you a special one.

For the newbies here who don't know me, hi there!
I used to take pics and write them newsletters, those were the memories SOP shared,
Check out the SOP Family history in the pic server, no memories were spared,
Please do continue to support the PR Unit on their events, not just stop and stare,
They work hard for your reward and viewing pleasure, show your love and care!
To my friends and colleagues, there there don't be sad,
We went through a lot didn't we? The ups and downs we had,
I know sometimes I didn't perform well, I sincerely apologize when you were mad,
But we patched up together, and I learn what I'm capable of too. That, I'm glad.
I hope I'm not taking too much of your time, but just hear me out a little while,
Though I'm excited to look forward to a new career, but I'll miss all your warm smiles,
As per SOP's tradition, I hope your family values for each other never go out of style,
Ok I think that's enough from me, so get back to work! (haha) and so long for now!
Bye all,
Abel Wong

No comments: